Skip to content
Sales Order Policy
- Customers must be given an electronic invoice for the purchase to be considered valid.
- Customers are requested to only sign on original sales orders which mention fabric, model and sizes. Only original sales orders or email acknowledgements of sales orders will be considered for purchase.
- Customers are not permitted to transfer money to the personal account of any representative. Royal Rest doesn’t hold responsibility for any amount that is not transferred to the official ROYAL REST accounts.
- The customer must ensure that the installation area is cleared before the delivery of the items.
- All items must be fully paid for, minimum two working days before the scheduled delivery date.
- Items carried via the stairwell for up to 5 floors above the ground, is free.
- If the items need to be carried over between 6 and 20 floors, a charge of AED 100 (VAT inclusive) will be applicable; the customer must inform the store staff about this predicament at the time of purchase.
- If the items are to be carried through the stairwell above 21 floors, the customer must arrange their own team to carry the items, as Royal Rest will not be able to deliver said items (unless otherwise confirmed in writing). Installation for such items will be done free of cost, within the next 3 working days.
- If no one is present at the delivery address during the first delivery, the delivery will be rescheduled one more time at no additional cost. However, if there is no one present at the second delivery, any subsequent deliveries will be charged based on the location and the items, with the minimum cost being AED 150.
- At Royal Rest we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Within 7 working days, we will accept any items for exchange given the below criteria are met:
- The item(s) must still be in their original packaging.
- They shouldn’t be used or damaged in anyway.
- There shouldn’t be any stains, tears, or other soiling on the items.
- If you wish to cancel your order prior to your delivery, the refund request will be settled via a credit note with a 180 day validity.
- Assembled products whether collected by the customer or delivered by Royal Rest will not be accepted for exchange.
- Except for manufacturing defects, Royal Rest reserves the sole right to determine defects, and to repair or replace the defective item at their discretion.
- A wrong size order will not qualify for an exchange nor return. Ensure to measure your bed frame before placing an order as you will not be able to initiate a return nor exchange if you order the wrong size mattress and/or pillow.
- Returns and exchanges only apply to these standard sizes (100*200,120*200,150*200,160*200,180*200,200*200 cm)
- Unwrapped bed linen and unpacked mattress will not be accepted for exchange for hygiene reasons.
- Note that the Return Policy applies on your first purchase of each product only and subsequent orders will void the Return Policy on those orders.
- In order to qualify for an exchange/return, you must be a genuine Royal Rest customer. Any individuals associated with another mattress brands or retailers will not qualify.
- If we have grounds to believe that you are exchanging the product for reasons other than being genuinely dissatisfied with the product, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the exchange of the items.
- Mattress Exchange Process: To initiate an exchange, email our Customer Care at email@example.com or call 800-ROYALREST (769 257378).
- Once eligibility is confirmed, a specialist will assess the eligibility of exchange factoring in the above mentioned points.
- An exchange is a two-step process:
- A return of your initial mattress, and
- A purchase of a different model.
- To complete the exchange process, you will need to follow the mattress return policy for your initial mattress and place your new order for the different model of your choice.
- This exchange policy will always follow any government directive of accepting or not accepting a refund, return and exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse the exchange to anyone not operating as a consumer, or who is otherwise in breach of the above mentioned terms.