Sales Order Policy
SALES ORDER POLICY
- Customers are requested to verify Fabric, Model & Sizes of products before signing the sales
- customized Product Orders Can’t Be Cancelled or Returned, Customer Signature on Sales Order Copy for In- Store Orders are
- Cancellation of your non- production order prior to your delivery is possible, the refund request will be settled via credit note with a 180-day
- Payment would be accepted directly in store in the form of cash, credit/Debit card transaction, Cash deposit can also be done to our official business account
- Customers will be given an electronic invoice for the purchase at the time of
- The customer is requested to ensure that the installation area is cleared before the delivery of the
- Customers are requested to clear any outstanding payment if any before 2 working days of the Scheduled Delivery
- Items carried via staircase, up to 5 floors. Up to 20 floors, a charge of AED 150 will be applicable. Delivery cannot be done by carrying the items manually above 20 floors, such items will be delivered on the ground floor and installation will be done free of cost in following three working days. Customer should inform the building details before placing the order.
- If no one is present at the delivery address, the delivery will be rescheduled to other nearest convenient day depend on the location and size of the item with a minimum charge of AED 150.
- An additional transport cost of AED 600/- will be charged to the customers for the deliveries in western region of Abu Dhabi
- (Ruwais, Ghiyathi, Mirfa, Liwa, Madinat Zayed & Al Qua, Al Ain )
At Royal Rest we value Customer Satisfaction, within 7 working days of Delivery we accept exchange claims if the below given criteria are met.
- The item(s) must still be in their original
- They should not be used or damaged (stains or tears) in
- Assembled products whether collected by the customer or delivered by Royal Rest will not be accepted for
- Except for manufacturing defects, Royal Rest reserves the sole right to determine defects & to repair or replace the defective item at their
MATTRESS EXCHANGE PROCESS
To initiate an exchange, email our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-ROYALREST (769 257378).
- Once eligibility is confirmed, a specialist will contact you in
- Redelivery charge will be applicable depending upon the location with a minimum charge of AED
- Mattress exchange applicable only once per
- Customized orders (size or specifications modified as per customer request) will not be accepted for any exchange or return. Ensure the measurement of bedframe is correct before placing an
- Returns and exchanges only apply to these standard sizes (90 x 190, 90 x 200, 100 x 200, 120 x 200, 150 x 200, 160 x 200, 180 x 200, 200 x 200 cm).
- Exchange policy is applicable for individual customers, not for business entities or
- Once the exchange is approved, our expert will calculate and apply the exchange deduction according to what exchange policy mentioned
- If the exchange is approved, customer can return existing mattress and buy another